The printed circuit board terminal block refers to the terminal block used in the electrical connection of the printed circuit board, and it is also an accessory product to realize the electrical connection. It is usually called a PCB terminal block or a PCB connector.
Printed circuit board terminals can be divided into plug-in terminals, screw terminals, through-wall terminals, etc. The details are as follows: The spacing of printed circuit board terminals, generally speaking, the spacing of different types of printed circuit board terminals is different. The more commonly used terminal pitches are 3.50mm/3.81mm/5.00mm/5.08mm/7.50mm/7.62mm, etc.
Wiring method of printed circuit board terminal block: At present, the wiring method of printed circuit board terminal block can be divided into 6 categories, specifically: 1. Fixed screw connection; 2. Shrapnel connection; 3. In-line design; 4. Front-end wiring screw 5. Simple screw type; 6. Soldering iron welding.
At present, printed circuit board terminal blocks are mainly used in the following scenarios:
1. Computers and peripherals: motherboards, monitors, network cards, memory cards, ICs, mice, routers, cameras, U disks, fans, motors, etc.
2. Mobile phones and other equipment: mobile phone boards, chargers, stereos, printers, copiers, fax machines, telephones, scanners, monitoring systems, video heads, DVs, cameras, etc.
3. Automotive products: car audio, air conditioning switches, control systems.
4. Lamps: LED boards (liquid crystal displays, liquid crystal signs) and sensors of various machines (such as motors, controllers, switches), etc.
5. There are also some industries: such as medical equipment, military equipment, aerospace equipment, etc.
1. How to take the printed circuit board and identify the front and back sides: When holding the PCB by hand, you should hold the four corners or edges of the PCB, and avoid touching the solder joints, components and connectors of the circuit board with bare hands. Grease and smudges from your hands can hinder soldering; the perimeter of the solder joint will be oxidized, the outermost layer will be damaged, fingerprints will be on the components, and the solder joint will be at risk of corrosion.
2. In the process of soldering the circuit board and taking the device, it is necessary to wear an anti-static wrist guard, take anti-static protection measures, and ensure the effectiveness of the grounding of the anti-static wrist guard.
HX Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd. specializes in PCB assembly (PCBA), our services include PCB manufacturing, component procurement, SMT and THT. Our products are widely used in industrial controllers, medical equipment, telecommunications equipment, environmental protection equipment, instrumentation, security systems, intelligent electronic equipment, automotive electronic equipment, consumer electronics, etc. Please feel free to contact us for consultation.